I unravel the path to meaning and purpose, sharing insights from my own journey, to inspire you to follow yours.
I’m into self-discovery and matters of the mind, I’m curious about the world and other humans, fascinated with God and the unseen.
I like practicalities that make life better and more enjoyable, I experiment and search for ways to improve.
I hope you’ll find that some of the thoughts I share are useful to you on your own journey.
PS. Some fun and some not so fun facts about me:
- English is my second language
- I drink coffee – every day
- I used to be a part of a religious cult but I managed to break free of it, and I’m very happy about it
- I love fantasy/fiction films, sagas, and TV series – sometimes I read the books, too
- I like theater
- I’m into personal development
- I’m an INFJ on the Meyers-Briggs personality type